_

_

Out on the Farm...

Friday, May 20, 2016







Cardigan: Downeast Cardigan Sweater: Gap Bien sweater Jeans: Flying Monkey        Boots: Red Hunter Boots Necklace: Monogram Necklace Bracelet: Alex and Ani    Watch: Arvo Watch
  

I have been wanting to do a post like this for awhile and since it has been raining I thought this would be the perfict time to do this!
I love my Hunter boots so much! I wear them all the time! Rain, Snow, even in the fields with the cows. Yep, cows This is where the name of my blog came from! 
I do addmit it is not lways my favorite thing to do but occasionally I do have to move pipe, or bottlefeed baby cows but just because I do that doesnt mean I dont do it with out looking fashionable. ;) Thats why I love these boots because I can get them dirty but then just wash them under soapy water and the next day I can wear them to school. But do not use magic erasser on them, I learned the hard way. It makes the shine go away on them. You can buy rain boot shine at any shoe store or you can use oilve oil on after you wash them. Yes I know it sounds extremly weird but it works!
Hope some of these tips are helpful!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.